How it works
All about stealth. Players can be in one of two modes of play, either “Zap mode” or “missile mode”. Players can change between modes at will after the start of the mission by holding special button in.
ZAP MODE: Can fire Zaps or Missiles. The player’s visible lights will flash dimly and they can be locked onto normally.
MISSLE MODE: the player can only fire missiles, however the Missiles lock-on faster.
Pack lights will be off and other players will be unable to obtain a normal lockon tone to the player, but will be able to obtain a missile lock-on tone. This can be done while the player is up or down. A player who becomes missile-locked will have their visible lights brighten to full intensity. The lights will gradually fade back to their normal state.
- Individual, team or partners.
- A player who is Zapping an tower will have their lights brighten to full intensity.
- A single Zap or Missile will deactivate an opponent.
- A player deactivated by a Zap remains deactivated for less time than a player deactivated by a Missile.
- Players on skill levels 1-3 automatically revert to Zap mode when they are deactivated. Players on levels 4-6 remain in whatever mode they were in.
- The length of time a player’s visible lights remain brightened by a missile-lock depends on that player’s standard skill level
|Zap opponent||100 + 5 x level diff.||1|
|Zap own team||-50||–|
|Missile opponent||500 + 20 x level diff.||2|
|Missile own team||-250||–|
|Destroy Broadcast Tower||801||5|